Archive
« Juicing and Pilates | Main | Cleaning Out! »
Monday
Jun142010

Upholstery Update- My latest Project

I have been working like crazy on my most recent upholstery project, one of a set of two chairs for the living room.  After four weeks of work in and out of class I have finally finished.  I was really excited about this project because I got to learn how to tie springs (yes I know that weird things make me happy) and discovered that these chairs were manufactured in 1967.  But here is the finished chair next to it's partner, which is still in the original condition. 

 

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments (1)

you amaze me

June 14, 2010 | Unregistered Commenterchesley

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>